Events, offers and releases 17/03/14

Shailene Woodley and Theo James in a still from Divergent.

Image via

Divergent – Starring Shailene Woodley, Theo James and Kate Winslet, Divergent is a continuation of the new cinematic genre such as The Hunger Games and Twilight. Set in a dystopian future, post-apocalyptic version of Chicago where people are divided into distinct factions based on human virtues. Woodley plays Beatrice Prior, she is ‘divergent’ and therefore does not fit into any of the factions set out, something that is not accepted by faction leader Jeanine Matthews (Winslet).

In cinemas March 21st, if you like The Hunger Games, you’ll love this.

Ricky Gervais, Tina Fey and Ty Burrell in a poster for the muppets

Image via

Muppets Most Wanted – Modern Family’s Ty Burrell along with funny-people Ricky Gervais and Tina Fey join forces with the Muppets in this second instalment of the fun franchise. great for kids and adults alike, this film will have you laughing out loud.

In cinemas March 21st.

To book tickets visit Odeon.

About Adam Burt

I love going to the cinema, I am always the first in line to see the latest release. I love drama, The Impossible is one of my favourite films although I am partial to action, comedies and thrillers. IMDB is the website which I visit most and I enjoy reading up on all the trivia behind the making of films. My favourite book is To Kill A Mockingbird and I also think that this is a great film. The last film that I watched was The Hunger Games: Catching Fire, I thought it was fantastic as Jennifer Lawrence is my favourite actor at the moment. In my spare time I love to catch up on my American TV shows particularly Homeland and Scandal.