Events, offers & releases 02/12/13

First up, this week there are some notable film releases this Friday.

Frozen, Disney’s newest venture, is an animated musical comedy loosely based on The Snow Queen. Voiced by Kirsten Bell, Idina Menzel and Jonathan Groff, Frozen promises a charming tale, full of laughter and perfect for a family night out.

If you’re a little older, take a look at Homefront. Starring Jason Statham and James Franco, this Crime Thriller will keep you at the edge of your seat.

For something lighter, consider seeing A Long Way From Home. A romance about two couples from different generations colliding in the south of France.

If there is a Cineworld near you, why not treat yourself to two Oxford notebooks, (A4/A3 refil pads or Wiro notebooks) and get a cinema ticket for free. A4 refil pads are just £2.40 so you could go to the cinema for under £5.

About Emily Lupton

I adore costume dramas and romance, So I loved this years blockbuster The Great Gatsby, 500 days of summer and my favourite film, the 2005 adaptation of Pride and Prejudice. I also love to bake and have a soft spot for Mary Berry & Paul Hollywood. My favourite thing to cook is my delicious chocolate brownies. Aside from baking, fashion and beauty, I also love a good action film; I thought that Man of Steel was brilliant, and not just for the topless Henry Cavill scenes. I’m also really excited for the second installment of The Hobbit in December. My favourite book is Brooklyn by Colm Tóibín, if I have a spare ten minutes I’ll probably watch some Youtube videos of catch up on my favourite blogs. And the last film that I watched was The Hunger Games.